Businesses face complex challenges when it comes to employment and labor law. Consulting with an experienced attorney can assist them in developing appropriate training, policies, handbooks and taking other steps to avoid litigation. Of course, if litigation does arise, an attorney's assistance is critical to resolving the matter quickly and effectively.
At Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C., we represent employers in employment and labor law matters, including both litigation avoidance and resolution relating to the following:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Civil rights litigation
- Equal Pay Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Child labor laws
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (PHRA)
- Unemployment compensation claims
- Employment contracts and non-competition agreements
Labor Law Matters
Labor law issues under the act are quite expansive, including union organization, collective bargaining, labor arbitrations and board hearings. At Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C., our attorneys are knowledgeable in all aspects of labor law and are on top of current legal issues. Our firm invests time in tracking hot topics resulting in cutting-edge legal strategies that help resolve the labor law matters our clients face.
Contact Our Employment and Labor Law Attorneys
Contact our attorneys at Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C., to discuss your employment and labor law concerns.
Locations in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania — Exton, Pennsylvania — Mount Laurel, New Jersey