Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C., supplies sound and practical business advice and counseling to individuals, businesses and organizations across a broad range of regulatory, transactional, educational, nonprofit, employment and other civil legal matters.
Attorneys at our firm represent clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Ohio in areas of law such as health care, education, business and commercial, employment and environmental law. In each of these practice areas, we adhere to the highest professional standards. We are driven to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients, and we do so with integrity and a commitment to effectively using innovative legal strategies.
We effectively handle a broad spectrum of legal matters, including:
- Health care law, including the representation of long-term care facilities and nursing homes, as well as specialized medical practices such as home and community-based services and post-acute recovery. We assist in regulatory compliance, real estate tax exemption, dispute avoidance and resolution, and other related matters.
- Education law, including the representation of charter schools, private schools and other educational institutions in a broad spectrum of matters. We assist in the formation and management of schools, including compliance with changing legislation.
- Corporate and business law with a particular emphasis on transactions and financing for small to mid-sized businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Environmental law, representing both insured and self-insured clients in litigation regarding remediation cost responsibility for Superfund sites, private cost recovery actions and toxic tort cases.
- Labor and employment law for employers in matters such as compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, avoidance and resolution of alleged civil rights violations and discrimination. We conduct training and assist employers in putting policies into place.
- Litigation related to many unique legal and factual issues in matters of civil and administrative law.
- Real estate law, including the purchase and sale of commercial properties, as well as real estate tax exemption for health care and educational organizations.
- Workers' compensation defense, assisting employers and their insurers in cost-effective resolution of workers' compensation claims related to on-the-job injury. Our New Jersey workers' compensation defense attorneys are dedicated to protecting our clients' interests in these complex matters.
Contact Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C.
Contact the attorneys at Latsha Davis & McKenna, P.C., to discuss your legal needs.
Locations in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania — Exton, Pennsylvania — Mount Laurel, New Jersey